- Adult/Pediatric Orthopedic
- Fingers, hand, wrist, and shoulder
- Sports Medicine
Kayla earned her Bachelors and Masters of Occupational Therapy from D’Youville College, Buffalo, NY, in 2019. She began her career as a Traveling Occupational Therapist throughout Missouri and Texas until winding up in Florence, SC. Kayla is certified in Physical Agent Modalities from Saginaw Valley State University. She has a special interest in treating adult and pediatric orthopedic injuries. Kayla has experience treating patients from birth to adulthood with a wide range of knowledge regarding different injuries, conditions, and pre-existing issues and illnesses. She takes time to individualize each patient’s treatment plan and program to ensure the best outcomes for that individual. The most important thing for Kayla is getting people back to as much independence as possible.
Outside of her professional life, Kayla enjoys spending time with family, returning to NY as much as possible. She also enjoys splitting time at the beach and the mountains and playing with her 2 cats, Tucker and Henry.
D'Youville College, Buffalo, New York
- Bachelors and Masters of Occupational Therapy
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Certified in Physical Agent Modalities
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member - American Occupational Therapy Association
- Member - South Carolina Hand Therapy Association