- Sports Medicine
- Total joint replacements
Dr. Mason Chase earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Wofford College in 2003 and her Masters of Science and Rehabilitation degree from the Medical University of South Carolina in 2006. She then earned her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill in 2009.
She has practiced in a variety of settings but mostly outpatient orthopedics and sports medicine. She specifically enjoys pre and post-operative rehab for the shoulder and knee joints including total joint replacements. Dr. Chase has 16 years of experience and enjoys helping individuals of all ages return to their full function. Dr. Chase is certified in Integrative Dry Needling as well as Graston Technique and Blood Flow Restriction. Mason enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and running.
- Wofford College – Bachelor of Science
- Medical University of South Carolina - Masters of Science and Rehabilitation
- University North Carolina Chapel Hill – Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction Certification
- Graston Certification
- Integrate Dry Needling Certification