Your Purpose as a Physical Therapist:
As a physical therapist, you will be responsible for providing patient-centered outpatient services, to include the development of an individualized care plan and treatment of patients and diagnoses across the lifespan and through all phases of rehabilitation. We expect the highest quality of care and compassion from you through a comprehensive, evidence-informed, and individualized physical therapy plan of care with a focus on restoring our patients to full functional capacity. You should also work to instill a level of resilience in your patients that will assist with further injury prevention and self-efficacy for adoption and maintenance of lifestyle changes. We strongly encourage and support specialization in areas of interest to you through our commitment to your ongoing education as a clinical care provider throughout your career.
What You Need to be Successful:
- A passion for wellness and physical therapy as a profession, as well as providing high quality patient care.
- Excellent patient care and communication skills, while providing an exceptional experience for every patient who walks in our doors.
- A high degree of detail orientation to set multiple priorities and complete tasks systematically, even in the midst of occasional unexpected interruptions during daily work.
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, referral sources, and fellow team members.
- A blend of empathy, compassion, and friendliness coupled with objective, analytical and deductive reasoning thought processes to make our patients feel comfortable and hopeful, while also helping them to obtain optimal clinical outcomes.
- Excellent rapport building skills to effectively create patient buy-in to a physical therapy plan of care and its benefits.
- A level of creativity that will enhance your ability to effectively treat a variety of patients.
- The ability to work closely with all members of the team to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity, and maintain an outstanding company culture.
- Strong and efficient computer skills for timely completion of documentation and billing submission
- The ability to sit, stand, kneel, lift, and move throughout the clinic for your entire assigned shift.
- The mindset and determination to achieve and surpass all of your professional goals.
- An understanding of Key Performance Indicators which are used to issue bonuses and incentives.
Pay: $70,000-90,000 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Private practice
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Camden, SC 29020: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location